Annually millions of Maharashtrians fill their forms and register for this MHADA Lottery / Mumbai Housing Board and Area Development Lottery. Read out Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority Lottery good News!!! MHADA publish a notice for the sale of eight hundred nineteen (819) tenements under bestow of MHAD Estate, Management, Sale, Transfer and Exchange of Tenements, Regulation, nineteen eighty one (1981) and Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority (Disposal of Land), Rule nineteen eighty one (1981).
Therefore for them MHADA has made a Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority Housing Schedule to provide flats, housing facilities at nominal price at best location. As time passes, we all know that every candidate needs different financial status and life. This Notice has released by Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority to benefit those person who are waiting for flats and houses under Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority housing schemes. But in this department of each income group such as LIG and EWS, MIG, are flat for HIG.
Therefore, those who wish to register them self for Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority Lottery they may fill Mumbai Housing Board Registration Form by the help of this web page till the ending date that is given below. In today’s time, we all know that Mumbai and Pune cities are expensive compared to the land and for buying a house. We the team members of www.careerschance.in provide the complete information related to MHADA Mumbai Lottery on this page. Therefore, scroll down the page and obtain total information related to MHADA Lottery from here.
Flats of EWS, LIG, MIG & HIG for MHAD Lottery
|EWS||Economic Weaker Section|
|LIG||Lower Income Group|
|MIG||Middle Income Group|
|HIG||Higher Income Group|
MHADA Lottery Date Mumbai or Pune:
|Income Category||Salary Detail||Distribution of Flats category wise||Location of Houses|
|Economic Weaker Section (EWS)||Up to Rs 25000/-||8||Pratiksha Nagar | Chandivli | Mankhurd Etc|
|Lower Income Group (LIG)||Rs 25001/- to Rs 50000/-||192||Lower Parel | Powai | Kandivli | Shimpoli.|
|Middle Income Group (MIG)||Rs 50001/- to Rs 75000/-||289||Pratiksha Nagar | Goregaon | Malwani|
|Higher Income Group (HIG)||Above than Rs 75000/-||338||Kanamwar Nagar | Chandivli | Charkop|
Eligibility for Apply MHADA Lottery:
- Candidate age should be not less than 18.
- Applicants must not own any house any house/flat in his name or in the name of his spouse or Children
- Candidates must be a resident of Maharashtra. He must be living in the state for at least 15 years.
- To prove this aspirant required to present the domicile certificate when required.
- Candidates should showcase his Income Details – For this purpose applicant need to show the proof of his income from 1st April 2016 to 31st March 2017
- Pan Card Details (Necessary)
Location of Flats
- For EWS category flats are located in Pratiksha Nagar, Chandivli, Mankhurd/
- For LIG category homes are situated in Kanamwar Nagar, Chandivli and Charkop.
- For MIG category flats are available in Pratiksha Nagar, Goregaon and Malwani and remaining
- For HIG category flats are located in Lower Parel, Powai, Kandivli and Shimpoli.
Few simple steps to apply for Online Application Form:
Step 1: A) Online Registration
- Visit the Official page that is lottery.mhada.gov.in
- Now you will be automatically redirected to the registration page as given below in image.
- Starting registration process you need to obtain total information.
- Go to “Lottery Information” section from left side and press on MHADA Lottery Advertisement Link (English and Marathi).
- Read total information given in MHADA Notification go back to previous page.
- Go to “Registration” tab and press on “Register” link given on same page.
- Create a username (it must be unique) and set password.
- Don’t forget you password after creating and note down these information because these will be required later on.
- Enter the required basic information like Name, Family Income, PAN Card Number, Bank Account Number etc.
- Upload your scanned image (in .JPG Format) according to the requirements
- Upload the Scan Copy of Blank or Cancelled Cheque from his/her personal Bank Account
- Who are already registered with MHADA Lottery they may direct login with their old user name and password.
- For login, you need to go back to home page.
- Follow the right side as given in image.
- Fill your user name and password and then login.
Step: 2 MHADA Lottery Application Form Filling
- As the username and password have been created in Step 1, then follow the instructions provided.
- Enter your username and password and get logged it
- Choose the suitable category
- Press on the “Apply for Lottery” link
- Fill the Application for Residential Accommodation Form.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Entered information once again.
- Press on “Confirm” link.
- Press on “Print” to get the PDF file of your filled MHADA Lottery form
- Take print out of the submitted application
Step 3: Payment
- After submitting an online application form, you will need to see how much to be paid.
- Applicants will have to pay the online application fee of Rs. 336 (Rs. 300 Fee + 36 Rs. GST)
- Candidates have to pay Earnest Money Deposit (EMD).
- Money will be refunded back to all those who didn’t win the lottery.
- This payment may be made online for MHAD Online Registration Form or through demand draft.
Online Payment of EMD
- Make sure you are logged in
- Go to the “My Application” section and complete the online payment
- Demand Drafts can be paid at the Axis Bank outlets.
- Candidates who are interested in paying EMD through Demand Draft or Pay Order required drawing the Demand Draft worth Rs. 336 in the Name of “Axis Bank Account MHADB” payable at Mumbai
Bank branches to submit Application Fee:
MHADA Lottery Helpline No:
For MHADA LOTTERY-2017: 9869988000
MHADA Lottery Help Center:
Mitra office, gate no 5, Griha Nigam Bhavan,
Kala Nagar, Bandra Mumbai – 400051
Official web site MHADA: – www.mhada.gov.in
|Events for MHADA Flat Distribution Scheme||Important Dates|
|Last date for MHADA Lottery Mumbai Online Form at 23: 59 pm||21-10-2017|
|Last date for Edit MHADA Registration Online Application Form ends at 18.00 pm||22-10-2017|
|MHADA Lottery 2017 Online Form Last date at 23: 59 pm||22-10-2017|
|Last date for DD Payment at Axis Bank is 3: 30 pm||25-10-2017|
|Last date for Challan creation date for NEFT/RTGS||23-10-2017|
|Last date for NEFT/RTGS Payment date and time||24-10-2017|
|End date for Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ END Acceptance||24-10-2017|
|Publication of draft list of accepted applications at 6.00 pm||06-11-2017|
|Propose date and place of MHADA Lottery 2017 draw||10-11-2017|